Lessons I learned from rejection.
- A short story is that — short. You may have to break it down into several shorts.
- Give each subject an interesting subtitle to keep people drawn in.
- Make sure the audience knows who is speaking and that the wording is clear.
- Do not take offense when a seasoned writer or publisher is trying to help you.
- Then if you get rejected, think it over, learn and start over. Never quit.
- There are some very great writers here to learn from.
This is Jean Davis ever learning. Have a cup of coffee and try again!